Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with a Carousel Slider

Problem with a Carousel Slider

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

good-design
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem with a carousel.
    I have 5 elements, 4 are visible. When I click the carousel slide for next 1 element and then I have a white space, because it slides all the item. It does’t happen regulary, so I recorded the movie to better understand my problem.

Thank you
    Best Regards

Hello,

Try this option: Slider loop checkbox – enables loop mode that is continuous full rotation without stopping/breaking on the last slide

If it does not help, add more items into the carousel.

Best Regards

good-design
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for a response.
    1)There isn’t a loop option i the carousel options tab. So I can’t enable loop.
    (a jpg link to option in private content)
    2) I added 4 more items, but it still scrolls to blank space with 1 visible item instead of 4.
    (please, watch link to movie in private content)

Regards
    Luke

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

good-design
    Participant

In the private content

Hello,

Sorry, I thought you meant product slider. I see you use the Infobox slider. In order to avoid blank items, you need to set 2 slides per view if you have 4 totally. Now you have duplicated testing infoboxes and there is no blank space. https://gyazo.com/e962b93c10db6139773e602dec17d28c
    Initially you set 4 items and have 4 items and there is nothing to slide that is why that problem occurs.

If you have 4 items and want to show 4 items not two, set the grid, and as soon as you add more, you will be able to configure the slider.

Best Regards

good-design
    Participant

Thank you for response.
    The problem is not with click in left/right arrow. When I click in them the carousel works correctly. But when I click ex, “+Outsourcing” sometimes the carousel scroll to the 5 item (there are 5 items) and leave blank space. But after clik ex. “+Outsourcing” it mustn’t slide. It has to stay. Please, watch carefuly my movie. It doesn’t happen regulary, sometimes scroll, sometimes not. After clikk “+Outsourcing” it makes unpredictable move.

Best Regards

Hello,

Now I see.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

good-design
    Participant

Helo, I turned off all not related to the theme plugins.
    But the problem still exist.

Now there are only 4 plugin
    Contact Form 7
    Safe SVG
    Woodmart Core
    WPBakery Page Builder

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace the file js/theme.min.js with the following one, clear your browser cache, and check how it works https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VbBdsjH-lPXigDlLlGO8LM5OE5Gva2ev/view?usp=sharing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)