Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with adding product categories to menu

Problem with adding product categories to menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matimti
    Participant

Good morning.

I have exactly the same problem as described on the WordPress forum. Where did the support write that it was the theme’s fault? When I want to add a product category to the menu, I just don’t see it. How can this be solved? Thank you for your help !

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-adding-product-categories-to-menu/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Matimti
    Participant

Screenshot of what I see when adding product categories to the menu – no hierarchy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enable product categories in the Screen Options in Appearance > Menu > Screen Options (in the top right corner) enable product categories.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Matimti
    Participant

Hi.
    I have this option enabled: Options in Appearance > Menu > Screen Options. I can see the categories on the right bar, but everything is in the form of a single list and I can’t distinguish the subcategories because they have the same names. For example, I have a category:
    -rehabilitation equipment->for children
    – gym equipment -> for children.

In the example above, the subcategories for children are the same and without maintaining the hierarchy, I can’t tell which category it is. This is a problem for me because I have over 100 such categories in the store.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is the way WordPress presents the product categories. You can check the correlations of categories in Products > Categories and then arrange the menu as per your needs.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)