Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with ajax ; double image

Problem with ajax ; double image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rcoolj12
    Participant

Hi

When i go to products archive page directly from the link on the main menu (chaises) then chaises salle à manger , I have a problem for some product (for example gabriel) : images of the product are displaying (cf screenshot).

If on theme settings i disable Ajax Shop on PRODUCT ARCHIVE settings page, it works properly.
    Is this some Ajax bug? What can I do ?

Thanks in advance

Romain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and activate the parent theme then check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will troubleshoot with the theme plugins and give you the possible solution to your issue.

Best Regards

rcoolj12
    Participant

Hello,

I do like you said but I still have the problem

One more question : for the responsive part, on Elementor, I show off certain parts of the homepage like you can see on screenshot.
    But they’re still displaying on my mobile (iphone).
    How can I do to fix it ?
    Kind regard,

Romain

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by rcoolj12.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Aizaz Imtiaz Awan.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I did not see any issue on the shop or archive page after enabling the ajax from the theme settings. Please see the screenshot: https://ibb.co/RgvS6y1

Best Regards.

rcoolj12
    Participant

Hello,

We have an issue on the mobile version. On the first load, in the archive products, some product images or categories are not displaying.

Kind regard

Romain

Hello,

We have checked your mentioned concern on the real-time Mobile and the Images were correctly showing on first load on the Archive and Category Pages. Please see the following Video for reference: https://www.veed.io/view/88a47f49-06d0-4a05-9bdb-03e1e5e7cdd7

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)