Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with category blog articles

Problem with category blog articles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thespacersm
    Participant

Good morning,

I have a problem with blog articles.
    I have inserted in home two carousels that fish two categories of the blog but when a category is empty and has no article are fished the articles of the other category.
    For example in the home section I have the block Nuovi Eventi that draws the category “nuovi-eventi” and Eventi Passati that draws instead the category “eventi-passati”, but if the category “nuovi-eventi” has no associated article posts are shown in the “eventi-passati” category.

I wish that when there is no article associated with that category no post is shown.
    How can it be solved?

I await your kind response.
    Have a nice day,
    Jessica

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

thespacersm
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot disable all plugins.
    I noticed that the same problem also happens on other sites where I installed woodmart.

Can’t we find a solution without disabling the plugins?
    Thank you,
    Jessica

Hello,

Sorry but to troubleshoot the issue you need to deactivate all the third party plugins.

If you can’t do it on the live site then create a staging site and provide the login details.

Best Regards

thespacersm
    Participant

Good morning,

I notify you that our developers have managed to solve the problem by finding a bug in your theme.

We modified the blog.php file (wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/shortcodes/blog.php:86:
    ) in row 86 adding:

‘hide_empty’ => false,

We then edited the posts-slider.php file (wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/shortcodes/posts-slider.php:201:) alla in line 201 by adding:

else {
    esc_attr_e( ‘No post were found’, ‘woodmart’ );
    }

I hope this bug will be fixed in the future.
    Have a good evening,
    Jessica

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem with category blog articles’ is closed to new replies.