Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with code

Problem with code

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello I have a problem. The code no longer works at this: pointwoodmartThemeModule.$body.hasClass(“woodmart-ajax-shop-on”)
    At this point if the body has a class called ‘woodmart-ajax-shop-on’ it proceeds with the next check, which it does in category “men” and “women” but not in shop, returning false immediately, skipping the whole block of code I checked the classes in the body of the shop page and the class exists.

I need help urgently

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested the AJAX shop functionality and it works correctly on your website. Here is a short video https://gyazo.com/6b35862978f93b783c211ab1b4d09d79
    Let me know if you are talking about something else so we can check.

Kind Regards

The ajax functionality works correctly, the problem is in shop page that is not work.
    If you remove the category from filter, you will redirect in shop page and there you will see filters are no working anymore

The page shop is build with woodmart layout and elementor

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Thank you, I have sent administrative access privately

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, update the theme to the latest version and disable all third-party plugins temporarily.

Kind Regards

I updated the theme and deactivated all plugins except those required by the theme. We await yours because it is currently in maintenance mode

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like you are using Elementor PRO to create a custom shop page. You need to use our custom layouts builder instead https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/shop-page-builder/

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)