Shop page builder
You can create your own product archive page with Elementor or WPBakery page builder. It might be your main shop page or a special layout for some particular category, tag or search page.
You can use any element to design your shop page. WoodMart also provides a list of special elements dedicated for the product archive only. Here is a list:
- Page title – theme page title section. Inherits the design option from Theme Settings.
- WooCommerce title – current page title. It will be different for the shop page, category page, search, etc.
- WooCommerce breadcrumbs – display your current location on the website
- Product categories – use this element to show categories grid or navigation menu
- Archive description – show your current category description or shop page content
- Category extra description – show shop category extra description
- Products per page – number of products per page selector
- Result count – WooCommerce information about a number of products currently displayed
- Order by – WooCommerce order widget. Allows you to order products by popularity, price, name, rating or date
- Filters area – special widget area to show your filter widget if you want to show them in a row and not in the column as in the sidebar. Requires also “Filters area button” to be added.
- Product filters – add your product filters directly via page builder, without widgets
- Archive products – main element to show current products list
- Sidebar – shows your shop page sidebar with widgets added through Appearance -> Widgets
- Active filters – show current active filters and allows to clear them
- Notices – WooCommerce errors, warnings and success notices
- Hook – add core WooCommerce PHP hooks to add 3rd party plugins compatibility