Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with colors

Problem with colors

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

arven1
    Participant

Hi, I’ve occur that suddenly (without any changes from our end) colors of Add to Quote on /shop/ page is green (even I set it up to be red). Something strange is happening. Can you please help me and check why is that green?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote .yith-ywraq-add-button .button.add-request-quote-button {
    	background-color: #808080;
    	opacity: .8;
    }

body .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote .yith-ywraq-add-button .button.add-request-quote-button:hover {
    	background-color: #da3c3c;
    	opacity: 1;
    }

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Yes this is working. Still, I’ve one more problem with is visible on your theme and not visible on default WP theme… If you check my product page link, you’ll see that under Add to Quote is:

The product is already in quote request list! Browse the list

Basically, I don’t want this to be here until some product is actually added to quote. This is showing all the time and that’s not what I need. On default WP theme there are no this message until Add to Quote button is clicked and that’s how it suppose to be.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong?

arven1
    Participant

Provided! Please let me know when you check it.

Also beside that issue I’ve one more issue… If you check my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hk3p4k

I need this search to be in the same line as BROWSE CATEGORIES. How to achieve that? Currently it looks disordered.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

/*Search*/
    .form-border-width-1 .search-by-category.input-dropdown .input-dropdown-inner {
        height: 58px;
        line-height: 60px;
    }
    .secondary-header .searchform input[type=text] {
        padding-right: 50px;
        height: 60px;
    }

/*Quote*/
    .hide.yith_ywraq_add_item_browse_message, 
    .hide.yith_ywraq_add_item_response_message {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Thank you this is working. One more thing… If I want to add some button (I can use some plugin like MaxButtons plugin, but where I need to add that shortcode so button will be right next to My Account (if I delete add to cart and wishlist)? Check this: https://prnt.sc/hkb7nw

arven1
    Participant

Let me explain last problem… I was able to sort out everything except to remove on hover underline on first menu item (which is call to action button at the same time). Can you tell me how to remove underline for first menu item? Forget upper issue, I’ve resolve it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us a screenshot for better understanding?

arven1
    Participant

Sure check my image: https://prnt.sc/hkdngr

Basically, I created this CTA button via navigation as Call to action button.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

.menu-mega-dropdown .sub-menu>li>a>span:after {
        content:none!important;
    }

arven1
    Participant

I tried but its not working. Check out my site and you’ll see on On Sale button in main menu.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, try to replace with this one

li.callto-btn:hover>a>span:after {
    }

arven1
    Participant

Thanks this is working BUT when this item is selected the it gives me underline on that active element. How can I remove completely this underline from this callto element even when it is active?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where can we see this button active?

arven1
    Participant

Check the same On Sale url now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try this code snippet

li.callto-btn>a>span:after {
    }

arven1
    Participant

This is working. Thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Problem with colors’ is closed to new replies.