Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with elementor configuration

problem with elementor configuration

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

KoacheDeco
    Participant

Hi, i have a problem when i try to set up market page with elementor. I got a message “sorry, the content area was not found in your page” what can i do for it?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by KoacheDeco.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

Look, i did a page (photo1) with elementor but when i assigned it as store page it get mess up (photo2)

Attachments:

Hello,

The shop page is the functional page it cannot contain any content. Please clear this page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

by default it has content. I add a photo of it. I don’t like that design, i need to chage it.

Attachments:

Hello,

It seems there is a plugins conflict.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

I provide site admin access, you have permission for plugins deactivation. I have a problem too creating a child theme, when i created it all theme get desconfiguration.

Hello,

Please provide the site URL or login URL.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, still cannot log in: https://gyazo.com/65df78d8d660250919099e9cc6773226

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

my website is http://www.koachedecoracion.com I send you again credentials, i did an easier password

Hello,

The password is not a problem for now. When I try to visit the login URL I get this message:

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

Please disable all the blocking configurations.

Best Regards

KoacheDeco
    Participant

i don’t have any locked in page. Your technician support is really bad, one day or more for answer each message, any solutions of each problem that i had have. All things i had fix up by myself.

Hello,

I am terribly sorry you are disappointed with our support.

In order to solve the issue, we need to enter the admin panel. I cannot enter as it seems your site has been blocked.

Please contact the host support and find out if there are any blocks. If there are, disable the theme for a while.

One more thing: functional pages are not editable with the builder and WoodMart theme does not influence that.

Please provide the access to your site and remove your review till we will be able to provide full assistance.

We do hope for understanding.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)