Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with FOOTER COPYRIGHTS

problem with FOOTER COPYRIGHTS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jwana
    Participant

after migration the site the copyright text and Text next to copyrights not changing,

i tried to change it and click save options it still rewrite the old code

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Do you see the changes you have made in the Theme Settings? Please provide your site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Best Regards

jwana
    Participant

this is the information access

Hello,

You have inserted inline styles, please remove them and assign the styles separately in the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

jwana
    Participant

i tried deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and still the settings not working, is there any other way to solve this problem or finding which thing is cousing this problem ?

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins we shall check.

Best Regards

jwana
    Participant

Hello

ok the problem was with ( WPML String Translation ) plugin when i deactivate the plugin the problem solved, but this plugin is related to the theme so why is causing this problem ?

and this plugin is vary important in our site we have to use it for WooCommerce multilingual plugin to work.

so can you please debug this issue.

thank you

Hello,

Our theme is 100% compatible with WPML set of plugins including WPML String. There may be something else.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones: Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

and WPML, then check the issue.

Best Regards

jwana
    Participant

hi,

i did it like you told me and still the issue occurs with out deactivate WPML,
    but when i deactivate WPML plugin again the theme function start working.

so the issue is with WPML plugins not from another plugin.

so it seems to me that the theme is not 100% compatible with WPML , can you please help me to fix it ?

and you can try to activate ( WPML String Translation ) again and you can see that the theme footer settings stop to work and with deactivate ( WPML String Translation ) will work again .

Hello,

You have activated both Elementor and WP Bakery page builder. WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time.

Leave the builder that your pages are based on and deactivate another one, then activate the builder in the Theme Settings > General and try again.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)