Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with footer, widget can't be removed

Problem with footer, widget can't be removed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

albertoperez
    Participant

a widget that I have not put on my website blocks my website when I try to remove it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) we will take a close look to the footer settings.

Best Regards

albertoperez
    Participant

Elise, please also check the critical bug issue on worpdress web, when you try to update the basel theme

Hello,

This is a WordPress bug and we recommend installing the free Classic widget plugin.

In addition, your theme is out-to-dated. Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins. Please install and activate all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

albertoperez
    Participant

As I was telling you, the footer widget appeared with some update of your theme, it is not something that we put as you can see in its text “purchase theme” of the footer, obviously it is something that appears with your theme. I bought the license to be able to update the theme thinking that this way I could solve it, but when I update it it gives me a critical error and the web breaks.

Everything you tell me is what I have already told you that I have tried and I can’t do it, that’s why I need your help, that’s why we bought the basel theme license. Can’t you check your footer code and fix it?

albertoperez
    Participant

Fixed issue, a programmer technician has fixed it

Hello,

We are glad your issue has been fixed.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)