Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with “free shipping bar”

Problem with “free shipping bar”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

pyramidsupport
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m having a problem with “free shipping bar”

I set as picture config.jpg and in shipping costs as picture config2.jpg.

If I put a value lower or higher than 55 in the cart, the available shipments are always the same. Images under55.jpg and over55.jpg.

I would also like to ask another question: in my reality, things are a bit more complicated.

Under 55 euro I have to show
    In-store pickup (free)
    Shipping 1-2 days cost 7 euro
    Shipping 1-2 days cash on delivery cost 11.9 euro

Above 55 euro I have to show

In-store pickup (free)
    Shipping 1-2 days (free)
    Shipping 1-2 days cash on delivery cost 4.9 euro

How can this be handled?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

pyramidsupport
    Participant

Privately the information requested. Thank you

Hello,

Sorry but on the website you provided login details woodmart Theme is not installed.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/8945e4b0a90886bded9ab9c21d4ea952

Best Regards

pyramidsupport
    Participant

I’m sorry but I got confused with another project. The correct address is among the new private data

Hello,

Please check after disabling the local pickup options because it seems to be causing issues.

Best Regards

pyramidsupport
    Participant

I tried to disable “local pickup” but the problem persists. In any case it would not be a solution for me.

Besides this problem, my question was a little more complex.

Is it possible to manage what i was asking in the first thread of this post?

If you can’t handle it, is it possible to disable the mechanism that handles shipments so that it can handle it with a hook?

Thanks

Hello,

1. I have set the minimum order amount for the Free Shipping Zone same as Theme Settings and the Free Shipping is working fine. Please clear cache and check back.

2. Sorry but there is no such option available in Theme Settings. You need to find a plugin for that.

Best Regards

pyramidsupport
    Participant

We used this hook to handle it

add_filter( 'woocommerce_package_rates', 'custom_shipping_costs', 100, 2 );
    function custom_shipping_costs( $rates, $package ) {
    	echo '<script>console.log("woocommerce_package_rates")</script>';
        return $rates;
    }

But simply inserting the writing in the cosole we get the error:

ajax adding to cart error addToCartAllTypes.min.js:1:1461

Where do you recommend that we take action to remove some shipments while using your free shipping bar.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but we could not help with customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

pyramidsupport
    Participant

Hi, I’m not asking for help with customization.
    I’m just wondering why overwriting a standard woocomerce function your shopping cart stops working.

Hello,

We don’t know why it stops working because we don’t know how this code is supposed to work. Our shipping progress bar works with standard WooCommerce functionality only. You have to ask your developer to check the code and solve the issue of why it is not working for you.

Best Regards.

pyramidsupport
    Participant

I’m the developer.
    The function is a standard woocommerce hook that does nothing in the example I posted to you.
    Just by declaring it your function in your addToCartAllTypes file stops working.

Is there at least a list of the hooks you make available?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, we don’t know what is wrong with this code that it breaks the progress bar, unfortunately.

Could you please clarify what hooks you need?

pyramidsupport
    Participant

I would need a hook that would allow me to hide some shipping charges depending on whether or not the total cart is below the free charge threshold.

Woocommerce provides a hook, but if I use it (without entering any code) it interferes with your code which it adds to the cart.

this is the link to the woocomerce documentation
    https://woocommerce.com/document/hide-other-shipping-methods-when-free-shipping-is-available/

I have to manage two COD (cash on delivery) shipments.
    If they are above 55 euros, customers have to pay 4.90 euros
    If they are under 55 euros, customers have to pay 11.90 euros

I am attaching two images
    at the moment what you see in the pictures happens with your “free shipping bar”.

Instead I would like:
    hide the € 4.90 COD under € 55
    display the € 4.90 COD above € 55

you will need to understand where to develop, since what woocommerce suggests is not compatible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have a custom code for your needs. Such customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)