Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with free shipping bar

Problem with free shipping bar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

3d0srl
    Participant

Hi,

despite having enabled the display of the free shipping bar in the mini cart from the control panel it is not shown, while in the cart summary page it works.

How can I go about solving?

I hope for your prompt and kind reply.

Best regards,
    Luca

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

3d0srl
    Participant

Hi,

ok thanks, I send you allow them to access the backend.

Regards,
    Luca

3d0srl
    Participant

Hi,

I forgot to ask if you could also check the functioning of the search widget that is located in the blog sidebar.

It seems to me that it is not working well as despite having searched for certain keywords I always come out with the same generic results.

I look forward to your kind and timely reply.

Best regards,
    Luca

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Loco

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

3d0srl
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to follow your instructions and deactivate the plugins you recommended but nothing has changed, the free shipping bar is still not shown in the mini cart.

I provide you with all the access data (ftp and wordpress backend) into the private content block so that you can do all the necessary tests.

I ask you the courtesy not to forget the problem of the search widget positioned in the sidebar of the blog (it always returns the same result regardless of the keyword typed).

I look forward to your kind and timely reply.

Best regards,
    Luca

Hello,

Please disable the shopping cart widget in the Elementor > Settings > Integrate.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

3d0srl
    Participant

Hi,

I followed your directions and disabled the elementor cart but I see no changes and it still doesn’t work.

please also remember to give me support regarding the search for sidebar articles in the blog that does not work as it should (regardless of the keyword I always get the same results)

I look forward to receiving your prompt and courteous reply.

Best regards,
    Luca

Hello,

Please clear the cache and check again: https://gyazo.com/dc7547321a4e187d236d17e0c2f9927d

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)