Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with full-width Background(-colors)

Problem with full-width Background(-colors)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leonbauer
    Participant

Hi,

I am basically very happy with Woodmart, but I have a problem for which I have not found a solution yet.

I have selected a width of 1600px under “General Layout”. When I now create a section in “Elementor” and want to have the background color over the full width, it does not work as wanted.

The section is set to “Strech Section”. At first it looks right, but the content is now no longer in a line, but moved further to the left (see picture). The upper section is also set to full width.

What do I have to set so that the background goes over the full width, but the content stays as it is on the rest of the page?

Thanks for your help.
    Greets from Germany.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

Sorry but this is how the stretch section works. It also removes paddings that is why the content is moved to the left.

You can try adding padding to the content of the section.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

leonbauer
    Participant

Ok, if that is how it’s intended, I can work with it. Thanks for the quick reply.

Topic can be closed now.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Problem with full-width Background(-colors)’ is closed to new replies.