Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with load more button.

Problem with load more button.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ilkin
    Participant

Hi, hope you are doing well. I have problem with load more button in shop page that it does not load other products. I click it twice but it does not show any. How can I solve this issue??

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins are deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

I have not added any additional plugins, and it was working properly a few days ago. Can you please check it for me?

Hello,

When I tried to deactivate the plugins I got the fatal error: https://gyazo.com/1c8bf0ec94beebaa2a1cd03e02636c95

Please restore the site from the backup and deactivate the plugins so that I could check further.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

I have talked with server providers, they inform me that the problem is coming from your side. The problem is theme issue and it should be fixed by your side. Can you check whether you can fix it without the back up?

ilkin
    Participant

Please check private bar

ilkin
    Participant

Check private bar

Hello,

I have the same, please restore the site and deactivate all the plugins excepting these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Most likely some of the plugins conflict our theme we need to detect which one.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

Even if I restore the back up I see that the same error is coming to the page. I cannot delete any plugins. Can you change it without restoring?

PS. I would like you to reply this as soon as possible, because the site is not working and that is a huge problem for me. I hope you understand this and will consider this.

Thanks

Hello,

WoodMart theme does not influence the plugins. When all the plugins are with pure code, deactivating does not crash the site.

Please give me FTP access I will try to delete rename them via FTP perhaps it would work however I am not sure.

Let’s try anyway.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

Check private

Hello,

You have set Infinite scrolling in the Theme Settings > Product archive > Product grid: https://gyazo.com/bc93dc838cd5c36a4620fba81eb08c2c

And now the shop page works as per your settings: https://gyazo.com/05be4f4bbb078a2254410916ded7e014

You can set the “Load more button” and the product would appear as soon as you press the button instead of showing on scroll.

Then activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

As soon as you find it, check the settings if there are any on loading, disable, as most likely this option conflicts with the theme feature.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

Did you check the reason why the fatal error is happening?
    If the problem is coming from one of the plugins, then will that crash again or did you solve that problem as well?

Hello,

WoodMart theme works properly on the set of the plugins related to the theme. Our support does not cover testing other plugins as well as fixing the incompatibility.

You will need to detect the problem plugin and replace it with another one or reconfigure (if it is possible)

In most cases, WoodMart works well with other third parties plugins of high quality.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)