Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with mobile view

Problem with mobile view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nejat
    Participant

Hi,

i can´t see the “orders” in “my account”, because there is a white background color behind the listed orders as you can see on the pics attached. It only occurs on the smartphone. Desktop and tablet is okay. How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide admin access.

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Best Regards

Nejat
    Participant

We had that problem earlier with the desktop view too. You solved that problem with css and without deactivating third parties plugins.

Hello,

I see that you have not any orders yet. Have you tried to create a testing order? What is the result? Please try to switch to Storefront theme and create a testing order. WooCommerce > Extensions > Storefront install and activate. It is free and you can delete after testing.

I have checked My Account page on different devices it looks as it should http://prntscr.com/jtp8w9

Perhaps this is the issue of cache.

Best Regards

Nejat
    Participant

Hi,

of course we created several test orders, as you can clearly see in woocommerce–> orders.

You checked it wrong, you checked “my account”–>”account-details”, as you can see on your screenshot.

Please Check “my account” –> “orders”.

Best regards

Hello,

Please add this CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for mobile landscape and Custom CSS for mobile

.woocommerce table.shop_table_responsive tbody td {
        background-color: transparent;
        display: block;
        text-align: right;
        border: none;
        padding: 20px;
    }

Best Regards

Nejat
    Participant

That helped. Thank you very much!

Best regards

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Problem with mobile view’ is closed to new replies.