Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with product image variation

Problem with product image variation

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

I have problem with image variation and additional image gallery for variations. Please take a look at the example video in private content. There are problems with:
    – displaying variable image gallery – I have tried to use options AJAX “Increase this value if you noticed a problem with additional variations images function.” but without better result
    – price overlapping problem. Sometimes price with different variations overlap each other
    – sometimes some random cursor appears in different place on product

I don’t have any customization, I use only your theme. Please take a look at these problems.

Best regards

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

All third party plugins are switched off and problem still exists. Please take a look on my website and check each of the marked problem – detail in private content.

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the Single Product page and check the issue. You can do this in Dashboard > WoodMart > Layouts.

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a new layout and problem some problems disappeared. Please take a look at the not-resolved problems:
    – In woocomerce there is an option to and suffix to price (Woocommerce -> Settings -> Tab Tax -> Add suffix). When no variation is selected in the product, the lowest price is displayed but without suffix. When I choose a variant of product suffix appears.
    – I have the brand image defined next to the product title in the layout but the brand image shows on the product image. How to change it? I also could not click on the brand logo. I think I should be linked to the product filter.
    – When I click on the variation -> mouse cursor appears on it. How to remove it? Sometimes it also appears on other elements of the product when I mark it.

Could you check these problems on my website? In the last message, I have sent you info about website access.

Hello,

01. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

02. This is “Show attribute label on products”. Navigate to Products > Edit Attribute > disable the option Show attribute label on products. If you want to show the brand image you need to add the brand attribute in the product.

03.Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >>Global custom css:

.wd-swatch {
        cursor: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

1. Yes, please take a look at the private content – on default there is a range if no variation is selected but better solution is to show the lowest price as in you theme but with suffix defined in woocomerce settings

2. Ok thank you, I switch it on but the image is really small. I have strange problems with padding and margin. Could you take a look at the example image? Why I have this strange padding? I would like to have the same layout as in example: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/product/iphone-12-pro-moment-case-olive/

3. It didn’t help.

Hello,

01. But you are using the Hide Price option in our theme. Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Price. “Hie to Price” and “Remove duplicate price for variable product”.

02. You are using the two layouts for a single product page. You need to disable the one layout and edit the other layout with elementor and confire the padding etc in the elementor.

03. Can you please elaborate more for better understanding and share some screenshot on what you actually want?

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

1. These options hide the price “This option will hide a higher price for variable products and leave only a small one.” and remove duplicate “Remove duplicate price for variable product”. I want to have these options switched on and always show suffix “brutto () netto() . Please take a look at the video to understand the problem.

2. I deleted the second one but it did not help. I still have strange padding – please take a look at the second video. This layout is a simple copy of your layout -> https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/product/iphone-12-pro-moment-case-olive/ I would like to have the same but with tabs wit descriptions, etc.

3. I see that in the demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/product/iphone-12-pro-moment-case-olive/ you have also the same cursor when you mark the title. I think this point can be closed.

Best regards

Hello,

1. It was an issue with your Price display suffix. If you check with the default theme it will remain the same. Try to add the Price display suffix “Vat” and it will work for you as you like.

2. You need to edit the layout with Elementor and in the advanced tab set the margin and padding of the element.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/2YQSD6T

3. This is a linked variation: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/. If you want to change the swatch style, Navigate to Products > Attributes > Edit Attribute > Swatch style.

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

thank for check. Question for point 2.

2. Why do I have to add additional margin/padding? I have copied the default layout https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/product/iphone-12-pro-moment-case-olive/ and there is no additional padding required. Could you check it?

Best regards

Hello,

Please add the margin and padding as per your requirements where you want to set the elements.

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

1. Regarding point 1 I don’t agree that it was issued with my suffix – due to woocommerce suffix like brutto ({price_excluding_tax} netto) is accepted. I think the problem is that you don’t interpret in init state (when the lowest price is displayed from variation) woocomerce tag -> {price_excluding_tax} and {price_including_tax}.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

Hello,

in TwentyTwenty by default if no variation is selected there is a range, in your theme, you search for the lowest price and display it, but you display it without suffixes or prefixes. Take a look example in private content

Hello,

Yes, there is the price range with the default theme. If you disable the our theme option “ Hide to price” it will show the price range like the default theme.

Best Regards.

aquamarkt.pl
    Participant

…………. As I write from the beginning I would like to have the lowest price visible (as it works already) but with suffixes. I don’t know how to write it more clearly. I think you again will ask me to check (third time) how it works in default them…… Please check the picture and my messages before you ask me again the same question.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is default WooCommerce functionalities and WoodMart does not control it. For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the woocommerce support they will guide you better.

Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)