Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with product pages

Problem with product pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

brjtopcat
    Participant

I go to WooCommerce, Products, all Products, and then to an individual product page. All products page works perfectly, but then when I try to edit and individual product page, the page is blank. Really blank, nothing, shows (See screen shot) Help! Theme is updated to the latest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

brjtopcat
    Participant

Now when I check my other pages to edit, they are blank also….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

brjtopcat
    Participant

Hi Artem, above problem was solved by our web hosting provider. Apparently as I understand it the WooCommerce permalinks were too long and this was causing the problem. They changed whatever setting to allow for longer permalinks, and now individual pages show correctly.

Last problem remaining is that the graphic in the Revolution Slider does not show. Can you provide some direction on how to fix this.(See screen shot)
    Thanks….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, what graphic do you mean? Can you show the backend of a slide and frontend to see what layer is not displayed? Check and make sure you have not disabled the visibility of the layer.

Please refer the documentation on Slider Revolution: https://www.themepunch.com/revsliderjquery-doc/slider-revolution-jquery-5-x-documentation/

Best Regards

brjtopcat
    Participant

Thanks Elise, it was a setting in General, Loop single Slide….

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem with product pages’ is closed to new replies.