Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with Product Pictures & Mobile Menu

Problem with Product Pictures & Mobile Menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

naj_p
    Participant

Hi,

For each product within the shop page, the pictures for products are not displaying. Also, the mobile menu has become inactive. I’m not able to navigate through menu from a mobile device.

Yesterday it was working fine, but today they’re not functioning.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and FTP we shall check the issue.

Best Regards

naj_p
    Participant

Please see admin access below.

Hello,

Thanks, now I see but I need FTP as well.

Best Regards

naj_p
    Participant

How do I provide the FTP?

Hello,

We need the FPT access. It usually contains host, login and password. Contact your host provider and ask to create FTP user and send us access.

Best Regards

naj_p
    Participant

Let me know if this works.

Hello,

Please add this code to basel-child/functions.php https://prnt.sc/jxgph5

wp_enqueue_script( 'basel-panr', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.panr.js', array( 'jquery' ), $version, true );
    	wp_enqueue_script( 'basel-autocomplete2', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.autocomplete.js', array( 'jquery' ), $version, true );
    	wp_enqueue_script( 'basel-nanoscroller', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.nanoscroller.js', array( 'jquery' ), $version, true );

Best Regards

naj_p
    Participant

Thank you! It’s working now.

naj_p
    Participant

Also, there’s one last thing. On the product page, the options used to have icons, but now there’s just a dropdown menu. For example, the first option is for colors. Rather than showing icons of the colors, now it’s just a dropdown menu listing the colors. Same for the other variables: Numbers and Materials.

How can I fix this?

Hello,

In order to get them in the shape of icons (swatches) enter the attribute > configure terms > Enable swatch http://prntscr.com/jmvoim

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)