Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with register to my new site

problem with register to my new site

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,

I bought WOODMART theme (electronics) but I can not find and define the REGISTER and MY ACCOUNT pages. I must use it because my website will be a MARKETPLACE.
    The icon of “my account” in my site take me to a product page. I would like to launch my site but I can not do it because vendors can not register.
    Please help.
    http://usedscanners.org/

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your answer.
    Attached the login details of my website.
    See in the visible to moderators only.

Hello,

Please create a new page and set it as the My Account page from Woocommerce >> Settings >> Advanced.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,
    I created “My Account” page and set it as My Account page in Woocommerce.
    Now what?
    I also dont have a cart page and checkout page.
    Why the theme dont create these pages is the install procces?

I tried to create a test vendor account but I can not.
    Please help. you have my username and password.

Hello,

These pages are created when you set up the Woocommerce plugin. Before importing the demo.

Now you have to create them manually and set them from Woocommerce >> Settings >> Advanced.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Sorry, but you dont help me.
    I created “my account”, “cart” and “checkout” pages,
    but when I try to create a new account (in Anonymous mode tab)
    nothing happen. please correct it for me.
    Thanks.

yo_ro
    Participant

…And also, where is the shop page?
    I bought this theme because it was very nice presenting in themeforest website,
    but I am very dissapountment from it and from the support time responding.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You need to create the Shop page and set it as a Shop page from Woocommerce >> Settings >> Products.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/002b0c9aadf117e6b39c07d22f5bcbeb

The pages are not created because it seems that you haven’t set up the Woocommerce Setup wizard.

And for the Vendors option we Recommend using the Dokan lite plugin. We use the same on our demos to make it multi-vendor.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

1. You wrote that the page SHOP not created because it seems that I haven’t set up the Woocommerce Setup wizard. OK, I told you a few times before – I dont have SHOP page. please create it for me.

2. When I try to create a new account for testing (in Anonymous mode tab) nothing happen.
    Please correct it.
    Thanks.

3. I install the Dokan plugin.

Hello,

1. I have created the Shop page on your website. Please clear cache and check back.
    http://usedscanners.org/shop/

2. Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,

1. Thanks for your help with making the “shop” page.

2. The problem with “My account” page dont solve.
    I checked it with the default wordpress theme and the issue is with your theme.
    There in no option to register to the website.
    Please help.

3. I instslled Dokan plugin and will be happy if you create for me a page “My orders” and “Dashboard”.

4. Where do I replace the logo brand icons?

Hello,

1. You are Most Welcome.

2. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

3. These pages are created with Woocommerce My account. Because its the plugin functionality.

4. You can edit brands from Products >> Attributes >> brands >> Configure items.

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,

2. I tried to deactivate all third party plugins but the problem with “My account” page dont solve. There in no option to register to the website.
    3. There was no installed plugin named “Woocommerce My account”, so I download and installed the plugin “Customize My Account for WooCommerce” but it doesn’t help.
    “My orders” and “Dashboard” don’t exist.
    4. Sorry but there is no brands >> Configure items in the Products >> Attributes section.

Please help.
    Yochai

Hello,

1. All the third party plugins are still activated on your website. Please deactivate the plugin to let me assist you further.

2. It is not a plugin. The My Account and its pages are controlled and created by woocommerce itself and our Theme doesn’t influence.

3. I saw on your website and you have already configured them.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/fd5aef48b088aa3bb10e194bca5efe30

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,

1. All the third party plugins are now deactivated on my website. I hope you will
    find the Register problem.
    2. During the process of theme instalation, there was no page such as My account. You told me to create it manualy and so I did.

Yochai

Hello,

I have visited your website and My Account is working fine now. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/c4470859a9ae50745a2e21f7eea093d0

Best Regards

yo_ro
    Participant

Hello,

Thats because I paid for website developer to fix it…

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘problem with register to my new site’ is closed to new replies.