Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with search form after update theme

Problem with search form after update theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

lesny
    Participant

Hi,
    after the last Woodmart update I had a problem with the search engine.
    Previously, it searched only for products by names, and now it also searches in descriptions. How to go back to the old method?
    Of course, in the header builder in the search engine, I have “product” set.

Regards

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

lesny
    Participant

lesny
    Participant

It would be a good solution for me to show recommended products first in the list in the search.

Regards

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

lesny
    Participant

Ok, sent.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins then check back. If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

lesny
    Participant

OK my master:)

Hello,

The login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

lesny
    Participant

Try now:)

Hello,

All the third party plugins are still activated on your website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

lesny
    Participant

I fixed the problem with the php function:

add_filter( ‘posts_where’, ‘gc_posts_where’, 10, 2 );
    function gc_posts_where( $where, $wp_query )
    {
    global $wpdb;
    if ( $title = $wp_query->get( ‘s’ ) ) {
    $where .= ” AND ” . $wpdb->posts . “.post_title LIKE ‘%” . esc_sql( $wpdb->esc_like( $title ) ) . “%'”;
    }
    return $where;
    }

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Problem with search form after update theme’ is closed to new replies.