Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with shop filters

Problem with shop filters

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mlancelot
    Participant

Hello,

We have a problem on our website.
    All The filters on this page : https://www.briston-watches.com/categorie-produit/bracelets/bracelets-type-nato/ doesn’t work.

For exemple, on size, we have 3 sizes ( 12mm, 18mm and 20mm). Why 12mm is not display ?

Same for color buckle and others.

Can you help me please ?

Have a nice day !

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website. Please provide a screenshot of the widgets you are using in the shop page widget area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

mlancelot
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply.

This is the screenshot, it’s ok for you ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme because the widgets you used for the widget area doesn’t come from our theme, they are default WooCommerce widgets and our theme doesn’t influence them.

Best Regards.

mlancelot
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

He doesn’t work too. How i can solve the problem ?

Thanks !

Hello,

If it works the same with the default WordPress theme that makes it clear that the issue is not with our theme.

Sorry, but we could not help you with this because this is out of our scope. We provide support services within our theme.

You can ask the WooCommerce support for further help.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

mlancelot
    Participant

Hello,

I try again with the default WordPress theme and the bugg doesn’t work.
    I think the problem is with your theme.

Can you show the problem on my website and help me to solve it ?

Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and activate the parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)