Home Forums Basel support forum problem with shop page

problem with shop page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

nayvelvet
    Participant

hai i got some issue after update with my shop page http://velvetbags.id/shop/ all product not showing up on my shop page.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

nayvelvet
    Participant

how to provide the site admin access to the private area?

nayvelvet
    Participant

should i send you user and password for my wordpress?

Hello,

Please update the theme and deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one to discover which one influence.

Here is the instruction on how to update the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

nayvelvet
    Participant

i try everything you ask from deactivate all plugin that not related to theme and update the theme just like you instruction but still all product not showing up on my shop page.

nayvelvet
    Participant

any solution?

Hello,

Please check the issue on the free Storefront theme, if you have the same problem, you need to reinstall Woocommerce.

Best Regards

nayvelvet
    Participant

still not working i’ve been try use free storefront theme and i try to reinstall woocommerce but still not working

could you check my wordpress dashboard and see if there’s something wrong? i really need real solution not only suggestion

Hello,

I have checked the settings and do not find the reason, such issue requires deeper investigation which time-consuming and not covered by our support. Make the full back up of the content and theme settings and reinstall all.

Best Regards

nayvelvet
    Participant

thanks for helping 🙂

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘problem with shop page’ is closed to new replies.