Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with slider

Problem with slider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mrskuit
    Participant

I just updated the slider revolution plugin and I got a error in my mail (from WordPress) which said I have a problem with the slider revolution plugin.

I can see it on my website too. You cannot see the slider and the homepage is different too. There should be 3 games above the text ‘Bordspellen, morgen in huis!’ but only 2 show up.

The strange thing is: I have 3 other websites with the same theme and I just update them too and there are no problems with those sites! (For example: http://www.whatawonderfulchristmas.nl)

Could you please help me fix this?
    Can I find an old version of slider revolution somewhere to install?

WordPress version 5.5.3
    Theme: Basel (versie 5.4.0)
    Plugin error: Slider Revolution (versie 6.2.23)
    PHP verson: 7.3.24

mrskuit
    Participant

The mail also says:

A mistake of E_ERROR is caused on line number 15 of the file /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/views/modals-copyright.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method RevSliderFunctions::get_addition() in /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/views/modals-copyright.php:15
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/shortcode_generator/shortcode_generator.class.php(229): require_once()
    #1 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): RevSliderShortcodeWizard::enqueue_files(”)
    #2 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-admin/admin-footer.php(78): do_action(‘admin_footer’, ”)
    #5 /home/u4417p2728/domains/despelletjesvrienden.nl/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(297): require_once(‘

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)