Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with some svg images after theme update

problem with some svg images after theme update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CANENERO
    Participant

Hello, i’ve imported one demo on my site and i receive this error from the server:
    [11-Aug-2020 14:20:22 UTC] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/chair.svg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

in /home/…../public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 629

The same problem is for another 2 svg images, wood-time-icon and call.icon. Because of that the demo isn’t looking correct.
    The fact is that some days ago i’ve updated the theme with your automatic procedure, and these errors weren’t on the site before the update. Also before the update the demo was looking fine.

Is a problem connected to the latest version of your theme? How can i fix that? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

CANENERO
    Participant

Done, let me know if you need other infos, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems like requests to SVG images are forbidden by your server https://gyazo.com/5230588ac574297dbefc3f36a3cb75e4
    Try to contact your hosting provider to resolve this issue.

CANENERO
    Participant

Hello, it turns out that the problem was caused by ithemes security PRO that was restricting the access to the images. For now, deactivating and reactivating the plugin fixed the error.
    Thank you for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘problem with some svg images after theme update’ is closed to new replies.