Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with swatches on shop page and changing featured image

Problem with swatches on shop page and changing featured image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

info@webmore.pl
    Participant

Hello,

I created a fresh test website with dummy content in order to experiment with variation image gallery to fix later on issues on production version. I described my problems on images.

1. On the shop page, clicking a color swatch for product ‘Variable product example’ don’t change an image even I have set up variation image gallery for the swatches. (photo changing swatch.png)
    2. The featured image is not replaced in cart etc. with the one that is set up in variation image gallery. It still shows the main featured image. (photo featured image.png)

Both problems don’t appear on xtemos demo pages. I tried switching php versions / picking different options without result. I guess that i don’t see something..

I am looking forward to hear from you soon,
    Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

info@webmore.pl
    Participant

I enclose second image since I exceeded allowed file size

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to upload images in the main image of each variation: https://prnt.sc/v015ua

Please follow these instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards

info@webmore.pl
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for screenshoot – it solved my issue.
    The instruction text/video itself don’t show it from perspective of adding featured variation image.
    If I could make a suggestion – Please consider adding ‘Variation Featured Image’ title, or button like in variation image gallery – it would be more clear.

Thanks,
    Adam

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We shall consider your request.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)