Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with taxonomy in product tab, carussel etc.

Problem with taxonomy in product tab, carussel etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rune J
    Participant

Filtering on taxonomy “Brand” works fine. But I would like to use another attribute. As color or size etc. Why don’t these come up when I search my attributes?

See picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It works with attributes that have the option “Enable archive” turned on in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes.

Kind Regards

Rune J
    Participant

Thanks, but another problem now…

When changing the product the carousel does not show that the product is reduced. Only on the first loaded site. Only when you click on the single product page you can see the sale badge and the sale price?.

You can see it on https://hjemmetid.dk/sale/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t understand what do you mean here. It works correctly for us https://gyazo.com/a11433f8958fee35f6c796fe9cfe7c04

By the way, your website looks very clean and beautiful, will you allow us to add it to our showcase?

Rune J
    Participant

That was probably not so well explained i can see 😉
    I have taken pictures showing the challenge. Sale products are not updated when changing site/tabs or when you scholl down in ajax product tabs.

And thank you for your feedback. It is fine with us that you use us in your showcase. We take that as a compliment 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you use some additional plugins for that or it is standard WooCommerce sale price?

Thank you 🙂

Rune J
    Participant

We use a different plugin for all sales prices (also those that appear first in ajax tabs). We use Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce by AlgolPlus.

🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that this plugin doesn’t apply its sales prices for products that are loaded via AJAX call. Try to contact plugin’s developers so they check this issue from their side.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)