Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with the mobile menu

Problem with the mobile menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sof11
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a display problem in my menu on a smartphone. Originally, there is the option “register/login” in the side menu of the mobile, but when I created my own menu for the mobile this option disappeared I don’t know why or how.
    Then, I wanted to integrate it by simply adding the “my account” page to the menu, but when we connect we end up with twice “my account” and once disconnection (see images)
    How to solve this problem please?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, update the plugins related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

sof11
    Participant

Thank you
    I do not risk anything by doing this because I am afraid of losing everything and I spent a lot of time on this site
    If the person could look directly at themselves that would be great, thank you !

Hello,

Please clone your site and move to a testing platform where you can test and detect the reason for the problem.

Best Regards

sof11
    Participant

And how can I do this?
    I’m a beginner, I’ve never done this before, I don’t know how to go about it at all.
    I don’t even know how to clone my site, nor how to put it in a testing platform

sof11
    Participant

Please can you do something about it, I really don’t know anything about it, I spent a lot of time on this site and I will be really disappointed that it all goes away.
    This problem was not there originally, I don’t understand why it is there now.
    I am a loyal customer, I bought your theme 3 times for 3 different sites (I can send you the proof)
    Please help me

Hello,

Please provide me the WordPress installation where I can move the clone of our site. As I understand you have provided access to the live site. I need another installation where we can test.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)