Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with the performance and double loads of pages and some questions

Problem with the performance and double loads of pages and some questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello, I’m facing two problems:
    1, All the pages are loaded for 2 times to finish loading.
    2, The performance of site becomes really bad even I’ve activated almost everything in wp optimize which does not conflict with the theme, and tried to make all images to be webp with Webp Converter for Media.

And I would like to ask:
    1.How can make all the images of category carousel become to the same size?
    2. How can I add a link to the registration page in the login form on checkout page?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access so that we could check the reason. You can leave the credentials into the Private block under the message area.

Best Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

Here you are.
    P.S.: there is another ticket, in which I wrote that I’m facing a problem with woocommerce my account dashboard

Rom2021
    Participant

Sorry, I’ve made a mistake with login url. Here is the right one

Hello,

You have 54 active plagins. Most likely the problem is caused by the plugins conflict.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your response. I’ve found that it was the server that was not enough to support this theme. Now the situation is resolved.
    And I’d like to report a compatibility issue: Wp rocket and Safe SVG activated together can make icons of Elementor to work incorrectly.

Hello,

Elementor and SVG are compatible. Please provide the page URL with the problem. If you have the problem with SVG, I will check the image and tell what it is wrong.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)