Home Forums Basel support forum problem with thumbnail size

problem with thumbnail size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

reimic
    Participant

hey!

your theme is really beautiful. but i have a problem with my images. when i click on the products page on a little variation image, the image loads a too big thumbnail image. you could take a look here.

do you have a tipp for me?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme 🙂

Firstly, try to make images sizes for “Shop catalog” and “Single product” with same proportions. For example Catalog – 300×300, Single product – 600×600. Now you have different proportions (see screenshot). Also don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails after every images sizes change

img

Regards

reimic
    Participant

thank you very much. 🙂

but i think i found a bug. it is not possible to have the little product variation images on the product catalog page and product single page together.
    because when i check “enable swatch” on every proberty its working on the product catalog page, but when i open the product i still have the drop down with the variations. i also activated on your theme settings, to use the specific items as swatch but on the single view, its not working. maybe the reason is also because i checked the “Use images from product variations”. but in the meantime i found another plugin for that..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you still need this feature or you will continue use another plugin? The problem we think is in some configuration errors. You can check how it should work on our “Bicycle” demo http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-bicycle/ . Both home page and single product page has images swatches and not dropdowns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)