Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with tinymce

Problem with tinymce

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

leonidas
    Participant

Hi, today I noticed a problem: http://prntscr.com/hfk1z3. I see it only when I try to edit a product.I disabled almost everything except CMB2, WooCommerce, Woodmart Core and Redux Framework.Do you have any clues about where it comes from?

leonidas
    Participant

Sorry forgot to mention my url

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But how can we reproduce the issue on your website? We tried to edit products and pages but didn’t see any errors.

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

Look at the video.The problem doesn’t appear when you try to edit or add a product.Pick a product and scroll down.Then you will see it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you test this issue with default WordPress theme? Does it happen with our theme activated only?

leonidas
    Participant

You are right.Disabled the theme and the problem exists.Usually, those problems where it comes from?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It may be caused by some of the installed plugins. Try to disable them one by one and see which one causes it.

leonidas
    Participant

Disabled everything except woocommerce plugin.The problem appears again!
    One is for sure it doesn’t come from your theme.Can you imagine what problems it will cause me If I ignored it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If everything works well then you can ignore this error. Maybe it is caused by WooCommerce or even by your WordPress installation. We can’t know.

leonidas
    Participant

So I think it is better to close the ticket.If I notice something different I will inform you.Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Problem with tinymce’ is closed to new replies.