Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with variable products in Chrome

Problem with variable products in Chrome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andrebeyer
    Participant

Hello,

I have planned several variable products in my shop. Very often 2 combined variants are necessary (for example: year of construction and color). In Safari and Firefox you can choose these options and then add the item to the shopping cart. In Chrome, I can not select these options?

In your demo, variable products also work in Chrome, but here is only one option to select.

Since there are often more than 50 variants in total, I have already integrated a function in the functions.php of the Child Themes.

I send you the login details of my shop in the private area of the ticket.

Thanks in advance.

andrebeyer
    Participant

Hello,

the problem is solved. In Theme settings under Performance you can choose “Include minified JS” and “Combine JS files”. If you have not activated the second, then the variable products do not work either. If you activate this option, everything will work smoothly.

But maybe someday someone has this problem, then you have a solution now.

But I think you should put that on your agenda because I could only figure that out because I compared the elements of your demo with mine in the console.

Thanks anyway, everything is going great!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just tested your website but didn’t face the issue you described. How can we reproduce it?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)