Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with variations

Problem with variations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

armin
    Participant

Hi,

I have a product with three attributes and each has some variations. If you take a look at the attached photos you notice that if you select the first variable (from the dropdown in the first photo), it shows other available variations, and when you continue to choose other variations, you can’t change the first variation anymore (second photo)! Please help me how should I fix that issue.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

armin
    Participant

Interesting! The “clear” button to reset the variable was missing! Actually it was set to opacity=0 in css! Fixed by setting it to “1”. I think it’s a bug that should be fixed in next versions.

.variations_form .reset_variations {
    opacity:1!important;
    }

armin
    Participant

But the new problem is that it’s always showing the clear link. I want it appears only when on variation selected,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

armin
    Participant

Other themes are working fine and it only appears when a variation is selected. I searched Woodmart forum for “reset_variations” and other people have the same problem.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Keep default WordPress theme active so we can compare how it works by default.

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)