Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with Wishlist in Out of Stock Products and Theme Translations

Problem with Wishlist in Out of Stock Products and Theme Translations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello guys.
    The heart in out of Stock products is not appearing!
    see link in private link.

Also, how can I translate some strings of the theme? I have purchased the full package of WPML and I can install it, but I am asking if you have any idea to do it easier(like LocoTranslate??).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please check how the wishlist works with default wordpress theme? We need to check is it our theme bug or it is the way the wishlist plugin works in general.

2. You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

I cannot check how to do what are you expecting from me to do. Can I give you credentials and make your checks?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You just need to go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes and activate twenysixteen theme instead of Basel. Then, check how it works on your products.

dimmisel
    Participant

My friend, I found it! It was another plugin I have installed which overrides the CSS. Thanks for your time!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem with Wishlist in Out of Stock Products and Theme Translations’ is closed to new replies.