Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with woocommerce

Problem with woocommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello,

I just installed the theme yesterday, and it came with all the plugins. But I have one problem with woocommerce, after i set it up i got this message “An error occurred while trying to obtain your inbox. Please try again.” I don’t know what the problem is. could you help me please. (this message was in the “home” section of woocommerce)

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please try to reinstall Woocommerce and start the Woocommerce wizard: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-setup-wizard/

Best Regards

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately it didn’t work, I did what you told me but it doesn’t work, I still have the same message. In addition, since I reinstalled it, the products have disappeared from my homepage, when I go to my site in private browsing, there is no product highlighted on the homepage. But when I go to the site while logged in I can still see them. (See the screenshots). What should I do now?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, you will find all the informations that you need in the private content section.

Thank you for your help

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site, export all the content, and reinstall all from scratch. WoodMart theme does not influence Woocommerce, the theme, and the plugin works independently. Most likely you have installed Woocommerce incorrectly.

Best Regards

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello, thank you i will do that. Have a nice day

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello, i found the problem, it’s was that i didn’t use all the ressources of my hosting and now there is no more problem. Have an excellent day 🙂

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)