Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with WPML language switcher widget

Problem with WPML language switcher widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

schluesseldiscount
    Participant

Hello,

I’m developing for my client new online store. I wanted to integrate 2 languages on the website.

I’m using WPML. Unfortunately I cannot force either WPML or Woodmart to work together properly.

On English language i have a language switcher showing properly in the top header.

Unfortunately in German language it doesn’t show at all. At the moment Ive created custom widget for the header, but it looks ugly and its heavily displaced.

How I can create language switcher on second language in a way like on English version of the website?

Best regards,
    Roman

Hello,

WPML is 100 % compatible with WoodMart, please read and follow the induction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

If you still have questions please feel free to contact us or WPML support we shall help to configure the site.

Best Regards

schluesseldiscount
    Participant

I already did that before i started new topic. Its not working. I have a language switcher only when there is nothing in the German version of the menu. If i add at least one tab, then switcher disappears. Also, menus are synced.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to theme and switch to the child theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)