Home Forums WoodMart support forum PROBLEM WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO

PROBLEM WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

maverick10
    Participant

Hello, I have seen that the navigation of post and files that is at the bottom of the page corresponding to OLDER AND NEWER WITH THEIR PREVIOUS AND NEXT ARROWS are wrongly placed.

I see that the NEWER label is on the left, and it must be on the right, because the old elements corresponding to “OLDER” must always be on the left.
    The navigation and label for “NEWER” should be on the right.
    Attachment screenshot

IMPORTANT!: I have selected in “PORTFOLIO ORDER” both ASCENDING and DESCENDING but this remains the same and incorrect.
    Attachment screenshot

How can I change the navigation so that NEWER is on the right and OLDER is on the left as in 100% of all web pages in the world?

Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

maverick10
    Participant

Hello, I have disabled all the plugins, but I know that this is not an incompatibility error or your Portfolio or file browsing.
    This is because you have programmed “FILE OR POST NAVIGATION” very badly because the arrow corresponding to “NEWER” must be on the RIGHT ALWAYS and you have programmed this on the left, when the right always corresponds to new elements or of advance, have you seen any element of advance or next or newer on the left? this is completely illogical and wrong.

Likewise, you have also programmed in “THE ARCHIVES NAVIGATION” the arrow corresponding to “OLDER” or backward in the “RIGHT”! this is equally wrong and illogical.

LOOK THIS WEB: https://lcpeluquero.com/test/glosario/cursos/
    LOOK AT THE SCREEN CAPTURE

But since I know that you are excellent programmers, you can give me some code or something quick to set the component of the forward arrow and NEWER on the right, and the back arrow and OLDER on the left.

I give you access to private content

Thank you very much

Attachments:

maverick10
    Participant

ATTENTION !: I have written the same message again but I have changed the access data to wordpress and that is why I have written this message again with the correct access data.

Hello, I have disabled all the plugins, but I know that this is not an incompatibility error or your Portfolio or file browsing.
    This is because you have programmed “FILE OR POST NAVIGATION” very badly because the arrow corresponding to “NEWER” must be on the RIGHT ALWAYS and you have programmed this on the left, when the right always corresponds to new elements or of advance, have you seen any element of advance or next or newer on the left? this is completely illogical and wrong.

Likewise, you have also programmed in “THE ARCHIVES NAVIGATION” the arrow corresponding to “OLDER” or backward in the “RIGHT”! this is equally wrong and illogical.

LOOK THIS WEB: https://lcpeluquero.com/test/glosario/cursos/
    LOOK AT THE SCREEN CAPTURE

But since I know that you are excellent programmers, you can give me some code or something quick to set the component of the forward arrow and NEWER on the right, and the back arrow and OLDER on the left.

I give you access to private content

Thank you very much

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.single-post-navigation {
       flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .next-btn {
      text-align: left;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .prev-btn {
      text-align: right;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .prev-btn a {
      padding-left: 20px;
      padding-right: 50px;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .next-btn a {
      padding-left: 50px;
      padding-right: 20px;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .prev-btn a:after {
      content: "\f111";
      left: auto;
      right: 0;
    }
    .single-post-navigation .next-btn a:after {
      content: "\f110";
      right: auto;
      left: 0
    }
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)