Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problème Affichage Back office

Problème Affichage Back office

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

akomweb
    Participant

Bonjour,

J’ai un problème au niveau de l’affichage (Quand je veux modifier un produit ou une page) du backoffice wordpress ( en pièce jointe )

Merci de m’aider s’il vous plait ?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. This is not an issue by any means it happens when your internet connection is slow and interrupting the page to load. Please try using a stable connection then check back.

If you want to ask anything else then please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

akomweb
    Participant

Non, c’est un problème depuis l’installation du thème, seulement quand je veux modifier un produit ou une page

Hello,

Please check how it works with a default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

If it behaves fine with the default WordPress theme then deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, and provide with admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

akomweb
    Participant

Bonjour,
    ça marche, mais j’ai rien touché.
    Merci à vous

Hello,

It Means that your issue is resolved?? If yes then kindly allow me to close the topic.

If not then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

akomweb
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Oui, le problème est résolu.
    Merci
    Cordialement

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Problème Affichage Back office’ is closed to new replies.