Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problemi Filtri – Area widget (sezione Shop)

Problemi Filtri – Area widget (sezione Shop)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LucaDiCa
    Participant

Salve, volevo capire come si può fare per non far comparire la categoria predefinita (senza categoria) quando utilizzi il filtro CATEGORIE PRODOTTI nella pagina shop.

Inoltre volevo sapere se è possibile impostare un filtro utilizzando i tag dei prodotti e come si deve fare.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Make sure this category has no products assigned. Then go to Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area > enter the Product category widget and set “Hide empty categories” and the category would disappear.

Best Regards

LucaDiCa
    Participant

ok questo lo sapevo.
    Ma se io voglio far vedere le altre categorie che al momento sono senza prodotti?
    E non voglio far vedere senza categoria? (visto che non si può eliminare)

Inoltre volevo sapere se è possibile impostare un filtro utilizzando i tag dei prodotti??

Hello,

You will have to rename the category and use it for products and disable “Hide empty categories”

Best Regards

LucaDiCa
    Participant

Non ho capito quello che dici.
    Scusa ma non sei chiara.
    Inoltre sai se è possibile impostare un filtro utilizzando i tag dei prodotti ?

Hello,

You do not want to set “Hide empty categories” in the widget as you want to show empty categories as well, right? So disable this in the widget.

You want to remove Uncategorized – this is the default category it is not possible to remove it, however, you can rename it into, for example, – “shoes” and use it.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)