Home Forums Basel support forum Problems

Problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

I have a few problems with the theme. I am trying to completely delete the promo pop up and add another one without the Basel theme’s one showing in the back. The code I want to change it to is:

“<script type=”text/javascript” src=”//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js” data-dojo-config=”usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false”></script><script type=”text/javascript”>window.dojoRequire([“mojo/signup-forms/Loader”], function(L) { L.start({“baseUrl”:”mc.us20.list-manage.com”,”uuid”:”6cf337721df2d7b8f7f50dddb”,”lid”:”023a56a1f3″,”uniqueMethods”:true}) })</script>”

Another problem that I have is that when one a mobile or tablet when looking at products, some sections are cut off such as “select option” the price of the product and it doesn’t look level with the text description of the product. What I mean is that some text are higher than others and makes the whole thing look unprofessional.

The final problem that I have is in regard to the visual composer. With the visual composer when I try add bullet points to FAQs it shows on the visual composer but never on the actual website.

Hello,

Please do not delete any codes. Make it as it was.

1. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup > Disable and clean all the fields.

2. If you want you use your popup window, just use promo popup element. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/shortcodes/

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)