Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems after update: Error 524 / timeout, products not loading, all runs slow

Problems after update: Error 524 / timeout, products not loading, all runs slow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

legion
    Participant

I deactivated all not to Woodmart related Plugins – Elementor is the sucking one.
    Activating it and the site doesn’t run well – start page error 524 time out.
    Deactivating it – pages are loading, but CSS problems cause I use the Plugin.

Site runs well with a standard WP theme.
    A previouse version of Woodmart was without any problems.

If possible, pls login into the admin area.
    I am giving you all permissions to activate/deactivate for your needs.
    Feel free to add, change or remove something.

Regards

legion
    Participant

Still update failed / Error 524

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Can you disable blocking by IP for some time, such an issue should consider our development team and there are maybe two different IPs.

Meanwhile rester the site from the backup and stay on the previous version. The best way would be if you clone your restored site to some staging platform so that we could investigate and fix everything there and then you would either move the fixed site or add fixes. In this case, you live site would keep on working. What was the previous version before you updated it?

Best Regards

legion
    Participant

It is a pleasure to work with an XTEMOS product. Even if I got around to it via detours.

The previous version was “5.3.4” and was offered by a freelancer as a part of an e-commerce consultation. Pure installation of WordPress and a theme, as well as article import of +30,000 Piece, setting up the entire WP/Woo.

There is a lot of potential in Woodmart, which is why I got a license directly from Themeforrest in order to be able to use all the advantages from the source – XTEMOS.

Unfortunately, with the update difficulties mentioned above. But am optimistic.

I will clone the installation but use a different domain.

Hello,

Yes, no problem, you can use different domains for the one and the same site, actually, there is no other option to establish a testing site.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)