Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems after updates

Problems after updates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

megabite
    Participant

Hi,

We recently started to help our new client with updating and maintaining his websites.
    Two of these websites were build with your theme. We made clone so we could test updating etc. without stopping the live site.

We are still waiting for the original builder to provide us with the purchase keys as in the WordPress site the theme has not been activated. We needed the support anyway so we already bought 1 license, if needed we will later get a second one for the other site if the original builder can’t provide the codes.

The site wasn’t updated for quite some time, I think 2+ years.
    The theme was on v3.8.x so I followed the update guides from the documentation while manually updating it.
    After the updates and all other actions, like saving/generating the CSS files, the homepage looked quite different from what it used to look like – see attached – it used to look like a regular site -header full width – logo left – top bar with some info above – menu items centered and my account + cart right. then below that the content +/- 1200 wide in the center. See 2nd attached file. the other pages, contact for example are working correctly.
    There are no cache or cdn plugins running. Purged local cache, same result.

Is this a known issue? or any clue why this is happening. If it was a fualty css file or something I would have expected the other pages to also break.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Be sure that you don’t have any customizations made in the child theme. Or disable it completely.

Thank you in advance

megabite
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve added admin details for you in the private part.
    I’ll disable the plugins etc. later today.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will be ready.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)