Home Forums WoodMart support forum problems importing review images

problems importing review images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

renanrasoppi
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem importing review images to the theme. I’m using the wp all import plugin, but when I import the reviews most of the information is imported correctly, but the image doesn’t appear with the display format on the page. I will be sending an image of how it appears for me on the product page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

renanrasoppi
    Participant

hello, I am sending the access to the site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our review images need to be stored in WordPress -> Media. And the review itself stores only the IDs of uploaded images. But you imported the images URL directly to the reviews which is not the way it should work.
    You can upload a few images manually to see how the data should be stored to import your reviews correctly.

renanrasoppi
    Participant

hello, I’m having trouble importing the review images, I’m importing them through a csv file using the wp all importe plugin, but even importing the images into wordpress and putting the image link in the file already on the site is not working . I would like to know if the csv file I’m using to import needs other information so that the theme can locate the review images

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This question is more related to the plugin. It looks like you have the wrong format for the CSV file. But since we don’t know how exactly this plugin works you need to refer to its documentation or contact developers for help. We already described to you the way images are stored in the database. If you need more details about this, let us know what exactly you are interested in.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)