Home Forums Basel support forum Problems in selecting products

Problems in selecting products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dani18bj
    Participant

Good Morning!
    I have a problem on a web page that I am performing. Sometimes I click on a product, but then the product is not the one I clicked on.
    I do not know why this can happen. It is a big problem as it can create problems when buying a product.

dani18bj
    Participant

I attach a photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reporting us about this issue.

Could you please check a few things:

1. What exactly type of products it happens for and send us a link to one of them.

2. Switch to default theme to check if it is our theme issue or a WooCommerce bug.

Regards

dani18bj
    Participant

Goodnight. The products fail randomly, it is not a particular product or category.
    I’ve tried Woocommerce, I’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the problem persists. I do not know what are you doing.
    I have failed this product.
    http://boutiquevintage.es/producto/sneakers-london/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

So what about default theme? Did you test it to check if it is our theme issue?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also, check in admin panel your products permalink (you can edit it right next to the title). Try to change it, resave the product and then go to Settings -> Permalinks and resave all permalinks.

Regards

dani18bj
    Participant

The permalink links I already did at the beginning. It works fine at first, but then the links fail again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please clarify is it our theme issue or happens with any other themes also?

Thank you in advance.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)