Home Forums Basel support forum Problems in the backend theme settings

Problems in the backend theme settings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Echart
    Participant

Ajax does not seem to work. A number of elements within the theme settings do not work properly and I cannot get it working. For example, cannot give height to the header because the value slider does not appear. Even when I search via the help function, no suggestions are given. In addition, the drop-downs of the font choice also do not work. Anyone have an idea that caused this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue. We suspect that the reason if the plugins conflict. if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area for us to check.

Best Regards

Echart
    Participant

Thanks for your support. Your suggestion doesn’t solve the problem. Please check the backend. Many thanks.

Hello,

You have not activated Woocommerce. It is a compulsory plugin. I have installed and activated and it works.

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

Echart
    Participant

He Elise, thanks for the support. I’m happy it’s fixed. Little note, the Woocommerce plugin is labeled with “Recommended”, maybe it’s better to label it as “compulsory”

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We shall fix it in our nearest update. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)