Home Forums Basel support forum Problems with updates

Problems with updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I have a few problems:
    1. after every update of anything (wp, theme, plugin…), it resets my language file of woocomerce (woocommerce-cs_CZ.po and woocommerce-cs_CZ.mo) – all my changes are just gone, how is it possible?
    My language is properly set in WP settings. It’s really replacing the files, they are different after the update.

2. In Products – Edit Product – Product Data section – every tab is clickable, but contents is hidden. It worked a few hours ago, but after the update of some plugins, it shows nothing (see http://down.mbukovy.eu/basel.png)

I have cleared the cache several times.

Can you help me with these?

Thank you!
    Michal

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting our support.

1. Our theme update can’t remove or replace WooCommerce langugaes files. We suggest you to keep all translations files in wp-content/languages folder accroding to WordPress best practices.

2. Could you please send us your admin access so we could see what is it caused by?

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

1. That’s the weird part, language files are in wp-content/languages/plugins

2. Login info in private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem with product tabs is caused by this plugin smartsupp-live-chat

You need to fix it or disable to make it works.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, I will fix it somehow.
    And any idea about the language files? They already are in wp-content/languages and somehow it’s restoring by itself anyway.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t say exactly why your translation files were updated. Our theme update can’t influence wp-content/languages folder.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)