Home Forums Basel support forum Problems with bullet points with alternative product page

Problems with bullet points with alternative product page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi, may you advise on the follow issues, much appreciated.

1) bullet points far away from text issue for alternative product page in attached screenshot, how to resolve?

2) how to turn off compare icon and sku in product page

3) for alternative product page, how to shift the big share buttons to align below the category and add a “share” text if possible

4) on my latest product section in home page, how to turn on compare icon

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

2 & 4. Compare icon can be configured in Dashboard -> YITH Plugins -> Compare.

3. Here is an article that should help you https://www.skyverge.com/blog/how-to-hide-sku-woocommerce-product-pages/

Kind Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Thank you, i am able to fix the above issues from your advice.

My website is currently in maintenance mode so not able to see from a link.

But if you add the below text in any short product description and bullet point the last 3 descriptions you will get the screenshot output i attached below, this product page type is the alternative option.

Would you love to own this stunning watch?

Stunning Design
    Classy
    Very Comfortable

May you also advise on the screenshot question?

how to shift the big share buttons to align below the category and add a “share” text on the product page in screenshot?

Thank you.

Attachments:

hsianglin21
    Participant

May you also advise on the below question?

how to shift the big share buttons to align below the category and add a “share” text on the product page in screenshot?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue

body .single-product-content .woocommerce-product-details__short-description ul {
        padding-left:0;
    }

body .single-product-content .woocommerce-product-details__short-description ul>li:before {
       position: static;
       margin-right: 10px;
    }

Share buttons positions can be changed customizing the file woocommerce / content-single-product.php

hsianglin21
    Participant

Thank you they work like a gem! Could you advise me on how to align the bullet point to left instead of center?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but you can’t align them inside your “black border” area.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)