Home Forums WoodMart support forum problems with category images on the home page

problems with category images on the home page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

magalyub
    Participant

Hello
    in the first two images that belong to a company that uses its template. The images on the main category page have a different size and on the mobile phone it looks great.
    On the other hand, on my main page I have managed to place orders with different sizes, but on the mobile I have not been able to do so.
    my question is how did they do it
    or have they used another type of element?
    How have you removed the title from the category since it seems that the title and image of your photos were one?

The image page is victoria

please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited the URL you provided. It seems that you are using two columns for mobile.

Please navigate to Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Grids.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/qDPBMSG

If you are trying to ask anything else then provide some relevant screenshots with the URL of your website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

I send you the link to my page confeeti
    I would like only “NUESTRAS CATEGORIAS” to be transformed into a single column without affecting the rest.
    I’d also like to remove the text from image1 and display it within the image. Also in image 2 delete the quantity of products or all the text.
    or the other would be to delete all the text and that simply clicking on the image will take me to your store, the latter would be the best.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. Unfortunately, you could not have have one column for only one category on mobile. The one column affects all the items for mobile. You could not set it for specific items.

To remove the categories title and the product count you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.category-grid-item .hover-mask {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

But adding the global code eliminates the option of a single column in the mobile phone.

Hello,

Please remove the code from Global Custom CSS area to the Custom CSS for desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

We want to achieve:
    1. mobil of a column without text number of products or categories in “NUESTRAS CATEGORIAS”.
    2. and on desktop PC like this without text in “NUESTRAS CATEGORIAS.

I am sending my access data.

Thank you

Hello,

I have tried to login to your website but was unable to login the website displayed 502 Error even if I used proxy.

Please make sure to provide the correct login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/z8QL7Tr

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

Hello
    I see that the error is due to the fact that the country has not been administered.
    Could you tell me what country you are in to add it?

Hello,

I am trying to login from Pakistan.

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

ready you can enter.

please help me

Hello,

I have logged into your website and moved the code that I provided you in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

And it’s working absolutely fine as it should be. The categories name and the count are removed.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Pt0ymW8

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

Thank you
    I don’t know why it didn’t work for me.

magalyub
    Participant

last question.
    if I only wanted the category to appear (without the product counter) but within the image.

as attached picture

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to hide the number of product from the “Product categories” element in our theme, add the following CSS code to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings

.category-grid-item .more-products {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

magalyub
    Participant

Hello

I want the categories to appear within the images on the mobile phone. as you see in the image2 appear outside.

Attachments:

magalyub
    Participant

Hello

I want the categories to appear within the images on the mobile phone. as you see in the image03 appear outside.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

On mobile devices, the text appears below the images https://gyazo.com/bfb2361ab8ee18b61c6dd3fed10ef57f

magalyub
    Participant

This is a page with your theme.
    I would like my categories to be shown like this.
    page link el tocador de victoria

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This page is not opening for us and we can see the website. But they seem to be not categories but some banners with simple images.

Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)