Home Forums Basel support forum Problems with filters

Problems with filters

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

LauraCor
    Participant

Hello,

1. I’ve issues with the filters and the sorting in my shop after selecting a product category:

1.1 The sorting doesn’t work anymore, it just doesn’t react.

1.2 Moreover, the price filter switches from the slider to text boxes where you can type in the min. and max. price.

1.3 Also the drop down filters for the brands and sizes don’t work when being in a product category.

It must be possible to filter and sort within a product category, right?

2. In addition to that, I wonder whether I can use the product tags as another filter layer? I’d like to give the option to select a product category and then to filter for certain product tags and attributes. Is that possible?

Thank you in advance!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your report.

1.1 Yes, it seems to be a small issue with the theme. We will fix this in the next update (probably in 8-10 days).

1.2 Yes, woocommerce pricing filter doesn’t work after AJAX page reloading. For this purpose we created our own price filter widget. You need to use our own widget if you going to keep ajax reloading.

1.3 Also replace woocommerce layered navigation filters with ours.

2. Unfortunately, there is no such option in WooCommerce.

Regards

LauraCor
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the help.

I replaced the WooCommerce filters by the theme’s ones and now they work after selecting a product category.

1. However, the Basel price filter widget doesn’t display the price slider anymore. Is it possible to show a slider with the Basel price filter? That would look much nicer.

2. I’d also like to remove the swatches from one of the filter widgets. How can I do that?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Unfortunately, such type of price widget doesn’t work with AJAX filters properly.

2. In this case try to use standard WooCommerce layered navigation widget that comes without swatches 🙂

LauraCor
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t use the standard WooCommerce layered nav widget because this one doesn’t work in combination with other filters (see previous messages). Isn’t there option to disable the swatches for the Basel widget? I’ve already tried to remove the images of the attributes I use in this filter but always re-appeared after updating them.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually you can use simple woocommerce layered navigation widget list (not dropdown) and it should work, did you try this?

LauraCor
    Participant

Okay, thanks. I haven’t tried it but – unfortunately – it’s also not an option because the lists would be too long.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If list is not an option, so how exactly do you want to show your filter?

LauraCor
    Participant

Depends, some in dropdown, some in list

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So our basel dropdowns filters don’t have swatches and if you need list without swatches you can use standard woocommerce layered navigation widget.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)