Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with latest version of the theme – need help

Problems with latest version of the theme – need help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please help me, I have a few problems that I cannot solve.
    After the last update:

1. Map problem, in the new version the Google map with our location does not load.
    In the old version with the same data, the card is loaded without a problem.
    You can check photo N1 xx

Ask for assistance.

2. I have a problem attaching the icons in SVG format. I use the same ones on the launch version, but now when testing the new one I have the following problem in the photo N2 and N3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi, there,

Some help please?

Thanks

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the replay.
    You can find the data in Extra info.
    🙂

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi, is there any news?
    For the map I saw that the wp-rocket affects the map rendering – is it possible to let me know why it happens? Your theme is compatible with this plugin.

For SVG still the same situation. I turned off all unnecessary plugins but nothing helped.
    You can turn them off – the site is under construction.
    The details are given in the previous message.

Thanks,

Hello,

Please add maps.google.com to Delay the Java Script execution of the WP Rocket settings. https://monosnap.com/file/l4XFOsBdOFFk06qvVp16s3cdnkjgQ it would work: https://monosnap.com/file/pmK7hmzuEkJmZKuBUkj5OXkRPtKYlO

Please contact the host support and ask them to switch on allow_url_fopen option on the server.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)