Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with mobile menu

Problems with mobile menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

malbersado
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem with my store’s mobile menu. In the “Categories” screen I don’t get the categories I want, I get the same links as in the menu. I haven’t been able to fix it with any answers from the forum or anything like that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please create a new menu under Appearance >> Menus and then add items to it according to your needs.

Then Go to Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Mobile header on the right top.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/YpjhfCx

Then edit the mobile menu and select the categories menu to display.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

malbersado
    Participant

Hi, I was able to set up the menus with the sections I wanted, but they come out changed. Where the “Menu” links should go, I get the categories, and where the “Categories” links should be, I get the menu links. I tried the “swap menus” option but I still have the same problem.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

malbersado
    Participant

We’ve checked that it’s not a plug-in or child-theme and that you can’t leave them off.
    Making a change from line 1724 of the inc/template. tags. php file to reverse the menus works great.
    I’m attaching a screenshot with the changes I’ve made to the file , because I think it will give you a clue as to where the error is.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sounds good that you have managed to fix the issue using customizations.

Sorry to say that but first we have to follow the debugging process for finding the cause of the issue and third-party plugins deactivation is one of them.

We can not directly edit the Code and Customize the Core files for solving the issue this is beyond our limitations and against Support policy.

So if you want us to check the issue for you then undo all the customizations to the core files you made, deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)